Cogden (2+ people)
Bed and Breakfast in Dorset – Cogden is a superior guest room at Chesil Beach Lodge with spectacular ocean views (sleeping 2 people and up to 2 children)
- Superking zip ‘n’ link bed which can separate into two beds (specify twin beds when booking please)
- En-suite shower room with ‘raindance’ shower
- French doors and Juliet balcony
- Hospitality tray, hairdrier, fridge containing fresh milk
- Digital Freeview TV and DVD player
- 1 – 2 foldaway beds (or cot) can be accommodated for up to 2 children, up to 11 yrs old (additional charge)
- Room size 3.80 x 4.30m
- Breakfast Apr-Oct incl – On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays we provide £10 vouchers per adult (£5 per child) towards breakfast at either the Hive Beach Cafe (opens 10am – 5 minute walk) or the Egg Cup Tearooms (opens 8:30am – 2 minute drive). Thursdays to Sundays we provide a choice of freshly cooked breakfast served to your room.
- Breakfast Nov-Mar incl. – choice of freshly cooked breakfast every day. All breakfasts served to your room.
- Dogs (up to 2) allowed subject to additional tariff (see doggy rules under ‘Terms & Conditions’)
- Hairdryer in room
- Iron & Ironing Board available on request
Make your stay extra special with wine, chocolates, rose petals or flowers in the room on arrival – Please call to arrange in advance
Check in time: 4-7pm
Check out time: 10:30am
Earlier and later arrivals and departures can be accommodated by prior arrangement. However, as a small family business, arrivals later than 10pm cannot be accommodated. If arriving early without prior arrangement and the accommodation is not ready, you are welcome to leave your vehicle, take a walk and return later.