Terms & Conditions
Prices quoted are for the basic number of guests stated (2 guests for all accommodation except Chesil Apartment which is 4 guests). If booking more than the basic number of guests (where permissible) please be sure to add and pay for extra guests, foldaway beds, bedding and towels. Book online or call 01308 897428
A deposit of 25% (subject to a minimum charge) is requested when booking. The full balance is due 28 days before arrival. If your deposit is not received within 7 days of the booking date we reserve the right to re-market the accommodation.
We have an online booking system for your convenience so that you can check availability and book quickly. However, if you do not see what you are looking for or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01308 897428 or email@example.com. Please check our booking calendar for last-minute special offers due to cancellations.
You are welcome to arrive any time between 4pm and 7pm. Earlier and later arrivals can often be accommodated by prior arrangement. However, as a small family run business, arrivals later than 10pm cannot be accommodated. If arriving early without prior arrangement you are welcome to leave your car in the car park and return later.
Departure time is 10.30 am.
We ask that all accommodation is left clean and tidy on departure and for any breakages or damage to be brought to our attention and rectified or paid for. We ask that dishwashers are emptied and washing up put away.
Cancellation / curtailment
Should you need to cancel your holiday we will try to re-let the accommodation and if successful we will refund any monies due to you, less a fee of £10 to cover our administration costs. If we are unable to re-let, any payment(s) received will regrettably be forfeited and/or any payments outstanding will have to be paid in full.
If you curtail your holiday (leave early) having not paid in full, then the full amount will be due unless we are able to re-let the remaining nights of your booking.
We would suggest you consider holiday insurance to cover any potential losses.
We are dog friendly. Dogs are welcome (subject to additional tariff) in all our accommodation except Hardy Studio Apartment. However, there are a few doggy rules to follow:
- No puppies or dogs less than 1 year old. Dogs must be fully house trained
- Dogs should not be left alone in your accommodation unless you can completely trust them to behave appropriately. Please let us know if you are leaving a dog alone.
- Dogs are strictly not allowed on any furniture, soft furnishings or in self-catering apartment bedrooms. You should ensure that your dog does not damage any furniture, furnishings, floor coverings or decorations. Any damage or exceptional cleaning must be paid for.
- You are welcome to take your dogs in the garden, but please clean up after them so as not to spoil the facility for other guests. There is a disposal bin located on site – please ask at reception.
- You are advised to bring your dogs own bed and an old towel should your dog get muddy or wet. There is a tap in the garden, should you need to wash your dog. Baths and showers must not be used for washing your dog
No other pets are allowed.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in the accommodation under any circumstances and we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises without refund if this rule is broken.